Saturday, September 20

NEW Jewelry Item & Benefit Info

OK, so I didn't get to the jewelry item first! UGH! Friday night went fast! But, I DO have a new jewelry offering that I hope to post ASAP, I need to make it first, though! I NEEEEEED to shower first though, I went walking/running this morning and feel gross, so I will do that and then post the jewelry piece as soon as I can.

I am also wanting to let you "locals" know about a BENEFIT happening today at the Ferdinand Community Center. It is to help one of my friend's friends, Jamie and her medical bills. She has/had cancer and this benefit is to help offset some of those expenses. There are carnival games, face painting and train rides for the kids and the auction bidding starts at 2pm and suppers are beginning at 4pm. I will be there around 1pm, I am guessing, so I will post the new jewelry series item SOON!

No comments:

Howdy!