Monday, January 12

New Hobby Room

BEHOLDDDDDDD! The pictures you have been waiting for! Has it been one week or two? Seems like forever since I took on painting those dressers! If you want to see the STUDIO BEFORE CLICK HERE. It has been one year and 12 days since I last took pictures of the craft room. I have worked in this room for an entire year and know how to make it work FOR me instead of against me! HAHA!

Here are pictures of my PAPER-SIDE of the room! I will show the beading side later this week! I have some items to work on and some deadlines to meet first, so once I get those things done I will photo the beading side of the room.

First is a picture of my desk where I make cards and paper-craft. I have a beading table facing it, so I can always have two projects going on at once in case I get interrupted with a new bead order or better yet, a new paper or jewelry inspiration! You can see here the tall metal shelves are now covered with some satin curtains (to hide stamp sets!) and the shelves have 6 photo-storage boxes containing everything from Stickles, Nestibilites, Acrylic Stamps & blocks to Re-inkers, glitters and scrap ribbon! I have a total of 27 of these photo-storage boxes in my craft room! At top there is additional storage in some canvas lined wicker baskets. I have rub-ons, altered art items like clear paint buckets, glass coasters, etc in those.

And last, but not least is one of my wonderful new dressers with PULLS! I finally have something to grab on to now! WOOHOO!


You can also see the larger part of my paper storage here, too. At top is my HUGE 12x12 collection of Bazzill paper. Underneath that is my 12x12 patterned paper storage containers. Each collection of patterned paper is in a 12x12 clear bag to keep things organized and tidy. Under that is my 8 1/2 x 11 Stampin' Up! cardstock stash. In between those are some glass containers of buttons. I had to do that to accommodate the shelf brackets underneath.

And here is the final shelf by the door where you walk in. Behind my door is my ribbon storage unit. If you haven't seen that, CLICK HERE TO SEE IT and be awed! HAHA!
Here's a detailed shot of the photo boxes. Each one is labeled with the contents, or at least a general description of what is inside. When my hubby gets time he is going to make me some additional shelves for this section so that the top layer of boxes won't sit on the bottom ones, but rather on a new shelf above them.




Here's a close up of the paper storage, you get the idea!




See below for more detailed pictures of my storage ideas!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks fantastic! Painting that dresser just brightens up the whole area! This was another reason I called...I wanted a peek at your room as well!! ;)

JenMarie said...

WOWWW...LOOOOVE it!
...I may have to move in w/ ya!...

Carolyn King said...

get your talented tail over here and fix my craft room, will ya!?

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Nicole, your room is amazing and I really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. I am immediately adding my shopping list, "Walmart Towel Rods" :)

By the way, when can I move it?
heheheheee

Amy S said...

AWESOME NICOLE!! you still have tons of stuff--miss our wed. get togethers down stairs in your old craft room--that was cool too..... TFS..

Renee said...

Wow this is an awesome space! It's so organized and perfect looking! I'm in the middle of working on mine but it doesn't look like this!

Kris said...

Your room looks great. It looks like a room off of HGTV! I'm obsessed with that channel. Anyway feel free to come over and organize my room. LOL

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwwww, girl, that looks AWESOME!!! My space is done, I just need to take pics and get them posted.....hopefully today or tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

Nicole, your craft room is fabulous. Worth all the hard work, right? All those Primas truly have my heart palpitating. I hope your sons teacher will be okay. That has to be the scariest feeling. I'll say a prayer...

Stampinsilvia said...

WOW!!! Can I please have your room!!! I love lvoe love it!!! Incredible and you keep it sooo clean too! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

wow!a beautiful dream!

Howdy!