Thursday, January 29

Thursday, just another snowday!!

Good THURSDAY Morn! Another busy child-crazy snowbound day today in Jasper, IN!! Here's a quick post that is based on yesterday's SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS sketch challenge. I guess I should mention that most of my cards that I post here, I also upload to MY GALLERY, so if you are wondering which stamp set this is, or which line of paper this is, you can always GO TO MY GALLERY and check it out. IF then, your question is still unanswered then please email me or leave a comment on the post and I will get back to you with either a return-email or I will post a comment on the same post and you just need to come back and check the comments for my answer! How's that?

Don't forget to comment on the Wednesday Winner post HERE to be entered to win the card posted... or if you are really nice to me and would rather choose this one, below, then maybe I will let you choose this one! Notice his glossy, bumpy shell?? AW!


Make it a SUPER DAY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Again too cute!!! I just love that turtle!!

Amy S said...

MAN!!! YOU DA GIRL!! LOVE IT!! they look so PROFESSIONAL! AMY

PS NO school Fri- did Scott tell ya? HAVE FUN!! HAHA

Denise Marzec said...

I LOOOOOOVE your color/shading on that cute turtle! Love that SU DP too!

Lulu said...

Oh my gosh! This is soooo cute! Love the colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Too hard to choose... I like them both!

Howdy!