Thursday, January 22

Oldie but Goodie!

Good Morning! I can't believe I have gotten so much done already today and it is only 10am! MAN, I LOVVVVVVE having the kids back on their regular schedule!

SO, I decided to go through some archived cards of mine and share some of my hoarded favorites here at the house still! Here's today's favorite!

I LOVE the little detail at the bottom with the folded corner and stickled button, which reveals a little 'possom!! AW-factor, right? HA! I don't think I will ever get sick of the Baroque Motif Swirl stamp-image either!

Back later for another oldie but goodie, right now I have to get the laundry out of the dryer before the clothes wrinkle!


Check Back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole ~~ How cute is this card??!! I absolutely adore the little critter in the corner, peaking it's face out :) And I totally agree, I can't get enough of the SU Baroque Motif Swirl =)

Howdy!