Thursday, March 13

Wilz Keychain Donation

Before I pick up KayLee at PreSchool I thought I would share a keychain that I made up for a fundraiser being held this weekend. A couple has been afflicted with cancer, thus causing them to lose their jobs (hence insurance); so I happily donated this item to their raffle/auction fundraiser. I will find out how to purchase the raffle tickets and also where the auction/dinner is being held. Anything we can do for this couple is better than nothing! Details later, for now I must go get KayLee.

Edit: click HERE for information regarding the fundraiser for the WILZ' and how to purchase tickets and a dinner to raise money for their medical expenses. This is being held in Jasper, Indiana, so if you aren't too far, why don't you come out and sit a spell?

No comments:

Howdy!