Thursday, April 21

Look at these HERO BEARS!



WOOT WOOT!  Let's hear it for Meljen's Designs and their new HERO BEARS!  Well, that's what I am calling them anyway!!  Here's my astronaut bear!  AND it's a birthday card for a BOY!  That mean's it works with this week's MASCULINE challenge!  You can play along, too!

CLICK ON OVER  HERE to see the designers' fabulous talent using these images below...

Aren't they the best? I LOVE THEM ALL! 
I hope you join us in this week's challenge!

Enjoy!!

My card is using all papers and sentiment from Stampin' UP!, Copics for coloring, bling by Kaiser Scrapbook and sentiment oval and scalloped oval (punches) made by Stampin' UP! as well.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love these bears!

Tracy Jedi said...

What an adorable card! I saw that you are in Indiana and had to check you out since I am also living in IN. I'm glad I did because your creations are gorgeous!

Howdy!