Saturday, July 23

RECIPE CHALLENGE!

Happy Saturday!  How's everyone doing?  I have finally recovered from my New York vacation which apparently helped me find my crafty mojo! YAY!  Here's the LINK to Meljen's Designs latest challenge!  Use three brads, a circle and a bow and you can enter to win some free images!


Here's my creation using the Marching Ant Frame!  So fun!  Papers and ribbon by Stampin' UP! Image colored with Copic markers and the sentiment was stamped using SUP Peach Parfait classic ink. 

Be sure to pop on over to Meljen's to play in the challenge!

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Hi Nicole!!! Good to see ya :) Your card is stinkin' cute - love the colors!!!

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love how you used the frame!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Nicole! This is so pretty! I love the summery colors and the orange bow!
hugs,
M

Howdy!