Saturday, December 11

SSS85 ANOTHER SKETCH CHALLENGE!!

I just LOVE my 'Sweet Stop' sketches!!!!! 

Well, they aren't MINE really, but I do LOVE Korin's sketches!!  I used this SSS85 sketch below for my latest Lollipop Ella/Claudia & Company Stamps creation using Basic Grey's PYRUS papers and ribbon by Prairie Bird Boutique!  A little Copic-love for coloring, of course, and a row of pearls by Stampin' Up make this card perfect for ANY occasion!


Thanks for popping in!  I hope you enjoyed my creation-of-the-day!  Be sure to check soon to see the latest and greatest from Claudia & Company!

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Robb_eeie said...

Aren`t the *Lollipop* images the cutest - just something about them that makes you want to collect all of them :)
Love your colouring and shading, thanks to all those Yummy Copics of yours ! ! (drooling)

LindaC said...

Cute....love the blue and rust colors together..you do awesome work! Linda C

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! Great colors!

I hope you are feeling better.

Howdy!