Tuesday, January 25

Time to bid Adieu!!!!!!!!!!!


Digital Image: DinoMite Dinosaur by Jane's Doodles
Papers: American Crafts Dear Lizzy's Enchanted
Buttons: Basic Grey's Kioshi assortment
Copic Coloring
Flower Embellishment: Webster's Pages Bloomers

Happy (well.... kinda) Tuesday!

It's a sad day for me today.  I am saying good-bye to some wonderful ladies!  This is my farewell post for Claudia & Company!  My term is up and although I am sad, I am feeling quite blessed!  I have been surrounded by some of the best artists in the crafty-industry!  Claudia runs a top-notch company and Gwen, our Design Team Coordinator, always kept me in line!  (And you know that THAT is hard to do!)



But I can't leave without telling you about this week's challenge, now, can I ?????

This week's challenge at Claudia & Company is a 'recipe' challenge!  Your card must have TWO designer patterned papers, three buttons, ONE image and ONE piece of decorative trim!  Pop on over HERE to see all of the fabby creations the design team made using this recipe!  They are just as awesome as usual!

All of the items I used in my card are listed under the picture and are available at the C&C store HERE!  The dino image is just the sweetest and I am in LOVE with the papers by American Crafts!  And of course NO card is finished unless it has some flowers and buttons!  Claudia is having a sale right now so she can clear the shelves now to get ready to replenish them when she goes to CHA next month!  So be sure to pop on over to the STORE to see all the wonderful deals!

Thank you again, Claudia for asking me to design for you AND especially for giving me the chance to get to know you and become friends with you and the team!  I hope you all stop by now and then just to say HEY!  Each of you hold a special place in my heart and I will miss you bunches!

Blessings on the rest of your week!

No comments:

Howdy!