Wednesday, March 30

AW, Look at those BUNNY BUTTS!!

(I sure hope my blog title didn't offend anyone!  I just love those cute dotted diapers on these bunnies!!!  Tee Hee, they are sweet!!)
HEY THERE MY PEEPS!  I hate that I haven't been on my blog lately, but I have been SUPAH busy on something exciting!  Can't tell ya just yet, but trust me, it will be worth the wait (SO, thanks for your patience!).  And once the cat's out of the bag, I will have more things for you on a regular basis! YAY!

I thought I would share with you the last two releases by Meljen's Designs, these images are available HERE!  Melissa is so amazing, I can't stand it!  Look at those cutie bunnies and here's some images below that say "GIRLS ROCK"!!  My daughter LOVES both of these sets and really had a blast coloring in the two teeny-boppers below!

There's another release tomorrow! annnnnnnnnnd a HUGE GINORMOUS celebration on Friday to celebrate Melissa's FIRST BIRTHDAY of Meljen's Designs!  So get ready for that!  See the current challenge HERE at Meljen's; just have to use your punches and then you will be entered in the random draw for three freebie images from Melissa!

Glad you could stop by today!

No comments:

Howdy!