Thursday, March 3

NEW NEW NEW!!


Isn't this the cutest wittle bird?  SO SWEET!  Gotta love the boots!  Makes me think of Spring Showers!  This Johnny Bird Boots image is by Meljen's Designs and is already COLORED IN!!  Gotta love that!  Of course you can get it not-colored, too, but for those who are "Copic Challenged" this is awesome!  My papers are by Stampin' Up!  and so is the sentiment and ribbon!

Did you see Melisssa's newest releases?  OH MY GOSH, they are cuuuute!  Be sure to see our New ANIMAL Challenge!  You could just be the winner of three images of your choice from Melissa if your name is drawn!

AND.... below, these Noah's ark images are just the sweetest!  I think the lions are my favorite, but those elephants sure do make me swoon, too!  Check out more creations using these images HERE!



Don't forget about this week's challenge featuring the latest release HERE!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Love it Nicole - Johny Bird Boots - I love the name as much as the image! Those flowered papers you used are just gorgeous!! Beautiful card!
hugs,
M

Pam said...

Super cute images and I love your combo of pattern papers too - makes for a striking card.

Cindee Stacey said...

Love it, as usual!! Sent you an e-mail!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I love the cheery colors and papers!

Howdy!