Thursday, September 24

SNSS: Blessings!

Are you sick of seeing the Porcelain Set by Basic Grey yet?? LOL! These papers are just gorgeous in my opinion! I am a LOVAH of browns, yellows, peaches, rusts, etc., you know, EARTHTONES! So, in as much as this paper set has tons of pink and green, these papers here are by far my favorite! {Don't forget you can get them at Precious Scraps! Just email Bev and tell her you found her through me!}

Another perfectly stamped cross from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' Elegant Blessings Set is highlighted on this card perfect for giving to the MIL at Thanksgiving! Adding the ribbed ribbon and a dab of a glittered brad makes all the difference to this card, IMHO! I used my nestibilities for the oval and scalloped oval! Gotta love nestibilities!



I only have a few more days as Guest Designer with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! It surely has been fun and I will surely miss working with this wonderful family of crafters!

Thank you for checking in with me today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beauty, absolutely gorgeous

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

A gorgeous card, so pretty!

Sandy said...

Love the colors...it's a beautiful card!

Barb g (WV) said...

Absolutely Gorgeous...all of it!

Barbg(WV)

Howdy!