Friday, September 11

SNSS: Technique for ya to try!

I am not a scrapper. I need to put that out there right away. This way, hopefully you will be kind in your comments about my page featuring my Curly KayLee daughter! HAHA! At least I try ONCE in a while!

You can barely see it, but in the top right and lower left corners I used a portion of the cross that is available in Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Elegant Blessings stamps set. I used versamark ink on the top portion of the cross to add some texture to the corners. OH, and I was able to line them up so well because, uh, HELLO! these are CLEAR STAMPS and you can see where you are putting them! LOVE THATTTT!

Again, these papers are by Basic Grey available at Precious Scraps... I KNOW, can you tell I am a HUGE fan of BG? These are from the Porcelain series 6x6 pack. OH, I guess I should tell you not to be fooled, this is a 6x6 page, not a 12 x 12! The title was printed out using my computer, love doing that for titles in lieu of stamping sometimes! Prima flowers, assorted brads and KaiserScrapbook rhinestones for embellishing!

The Elegant Blessings set at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps features two crosses and a variety of Christian influenced sayings, too! I just wanted to share this page so you can see another way to use an otherwise 'regular' stamp in a different way!



I am really enjoying being a guest designer for SNSS this month! Their clear stamps are wonderful and very versatile, especially if you think outside of the box like I did with this page above! If you have a way to use a normal stamp in a non-traditional way, comment here and maybe I will try your technique next time!


Hugs & Blessings on everyone's weekend!

No comments:

Howdy!