Tuesday, June 29

Blog Hop Winner!


Here's my winner of FOUR DIGIS from Meljen's Designs............


CONGRATS, Leanne!  Email me your four digi-picks from the MD store HERE and WHIMSY STAMPS STORE HERE!  Melissa is currently switching over the sale of her digis from her MD Store to Whimsy Stamps!  So check both stores to see all of her digis!  My email is in my sidebar or just comment on this post Leanne and include your email and I will zap them to you!  Hugs!

Be sure you share your Meljen's Designs creations in our weekly challenge to win more digis!!  Check the MD main BLOG HERE to see the current challenge!

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

WAHOOOO girlie! WTG! Enjoy them! Thanks for playing along in our first ever Blog Hop!

Lori - PPC Creator

Leanne said...

Hey that is great, thanks so very much this was so so much fun...very cool!

Leanne

northernlan@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Howdy!