Thursday, June 17

A manly MAN challenge!

WOW, the week is just streeeeeeaking by, isn't it!???? Summer will be over before you know it! HA!


Here's my 2nd Father's Day card in a row!  This one is for my father-in-law and is a bit more subtle than yesterday's card! (HAHAHAA! Not sure what my father-in-law would think of me if I gave him a monkey cheerleader card for Father's Day, but I know my dad will get a kick out of it!)

Today over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps forums at PaperCraftPlanet and Scrapbook News and Review, they are challenging us to make a masculine card! Sooooooooo of course I knew another Father's Day card would be perfect!  I used this happy HOT AIR BALLOON on my card that also uses the sketch from the Sweet Stop Sketch Blog HERE!  Maybe I will win this week's prize there, now that I am no longer on their team!



OH, and if you face the challenge by midnight tonight in the forums, you will get a special early bird prize!!  Check it out at PCP HERE and SNR HERE!  Hope you play along!

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Fantastic Nicole! Love your card, that balloon image looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Nicole, what a fabulous masculine card!! Love it!!!

Howdy!