Thursday, June 3

JUST RELEASED!

NEW IMAGES UP FOR GRABS!!!!
AND in a Wedding/Love theme!  AAW!

Melissa, sole creator and designer extraordinaire of Meljen's Designs released a new batch of images today!  These can be purchased individually for $2 to $3 each, OR you can purchase the entire set at a discount for just $14.50!!!!!  That's a deal! 


Go see the awesome creations by the Meljen's Designs DT at the MAIN BLOG HERE!  Another release brings a NEW CHALLENGE!  This one is DRY EMBOSSING!  If you create a card with dry embossing, then link it up and you could just win 3 FREE Images of your choice!

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing--I really like the rings stamp.

Callie said...

Hi Nicole! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm super excited to get to know all you girls. Coffee is definitely my friend as well ;-) I love that anklet you made in the post below. Have a great evening!

Howdy!