Friday, June 3

Gotta Have Bling SPECIAL #1


Back to Business Bash!
Special #1

The first special for today is this beautiful Turquoise and Silver Tiles lampwork bracelet! Made of ALL Sterling Silver, Genuine Swarovski Crystals and handmade lampwork beads by my personal lampworking friends!  You know I only will put my name on TOP quality beads and findings and that are durable to wear daily!  You can change the clasp to a bar/toggle type of clasp, but it will affect the price a small bit, about $4.00....

I originally had planned to use these beads for my son's High School graduation party-outfit, but then didn't have time to put it together to wear! SNIFF!!!!!!!  I am so excited to see it come together so nicely, though! 

This will fit 7 1/4" to almost 8" at various links in the link/clasp, which is nice for those of you who gain water during the summer like me! HAHA!  If you need it larger, just indicate the size you need in the paypal info box and I will adjust prior to shipping!  Please email me anytime to ask questions prior to purchase!  I have just ONE of these right now, but can make more, there just will be a 2-3 week leadtime on those.... oh, THE PRICE????

Today's Special #1
is just a tad more than MY cost....
Just $66.00!!
(Shipping is also just $2.00 in the USA!
I gotta pay for packaging supplies, you know!)

After June 6th, this will be $78.00
and shipping will be $3.50 USA or $6.00 elsewhere
Please ignore the loose wire in the photograph,
this isn't crimped off until final size is established!


Bracelet Style - Price
Adjustable Clasp Length Desired
Bar/toggle bracelet length:

No comments:

Howdy!