Friday, June 3

Gotta Have Bling Special #3

Back to Business Bash!
Special #3

Back again??  YEP, it's me!  With another awesome STEAL!  For the next three days, this awesome Black and White Swirls bracelet (made of Sterling Silver, Swarovski crystals and Handmade glass beads) is just $48.00!  I got a special price on the lampwork beads and there's minimal sterling and Swarovski crystals, so it keeps the price VERY LOW!  Grab it while you can because I will not replicate this one, so once it is GONE it is GONE!  You won't find another one cheaper than this one either at Gotta Have Bling, that's almsot pocket change! HAHA!  Well, maybe not exactly pocket change, but it is by far the least expensive I have shared ever!

This one ranges in size from 7 1/2" to 8" but can be adjusted during the paypal process.  Just indicate in the drop down boxes!  Please email me prior to purchase if desired or comment on this post any questions and I will reply as soon as I can! 

Special #3 is
a jaw-dropping
$48.00!
(Shipping is also just $2.00 in the USA!
I gotta pay for shipping supplies, you know!!)

After June 6th, this one will be $60.00
and shipping will be $3.50 USA, elsewhere $6.00
Please ignore the loose wire in photograph,
this isn't crimped off until final size is established!

Don't forget about the BLOG CANDY below!

Bracelet Style - Price
Adjustable Clasp Length Desired
Bar/toggle bracelet length:

No comments:

Howdy!