Thursday, July 8

CANDYLICIOUS!

Meljen's Designs has a new release and another new challenge for you!  CLICK HERE to see the new challenge!  You could just win three digis of your choice just for playing along!!

I just love these new images!  They remind me of LOVE and CELEBRATION!  And that teapot reminds me that I need to call my mom!  She collects teapots!!  I bet she'd like this one!  I have a feeling we will be seeing that cake a lot, too, don't you agree?  It's just too adorable!!!!!

 
I hope you pop over to the main blog and play along this week!  The challenge is easy peasy!  So just do it!

Oh, and don't forget that all of Melissa's images have been moved to the Whimsy Stamps Store!  With Whimsy Stamps dealing with the purchases, Melissa can devote more time to her family, as well as her first passion after that, DRAWING!

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Howdy!