Wednesday, July 21

Fish you were here!!

HEY THERE!!  Here's a card I made up for my Guest Designer gig over at Deedee's Digis!  Isn't this set cute?  I love angel fish and you know they are never alone!  So, of course I couldn't just have ONE angel fish on here to color!  NO!!! I had to design this one up with THREE angel fish!!

I am in total LOVE with Deedee's Best Fishes Set HERE!  It is so cute!  Just costs $3.00 AND includes FOUR sentiments!  How's that for a steal?  I did think of another sentiment, 'Aren't You an Angel?', that you could use with this set!  So, there ya go; tons of verstility with this set and that fish is really so fun to color!  I know angel fish are really silver and white, but I thought this would look neat in an orange color to mimic the little fish on my paper! 

AS FOR MY CARD: The paper is actually a DIGI PAPER!! YEP, just for $1.00 you have a limitless supply of this ADORABLE paper  You save it on your computer and can use it again and again and again and... *well, I think you get the idea!*!  This 'iPaper' is available HERE at Amber Ink.!  Go check out these papers, they are awesome, and print so crisp and clean and clear it will seriously amaze you!  Bling is by Basic Grey, paper flowers by Prima, circle diecuts are Nestibilities and the label punch is by Stampin' Up!

See you again next Wednesday for my final Guest Designer post for Deedee's Digis (SNIFF!)!! 

Enjoy your Wednesday!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Well, I finally get a moment to have fun and look at blogs (yours is first;) This looks great! It took me a couple of double takes to see that this is ipaper. It looks great with this image.

Sweet work as usual.

Howdy!