Saturday, July 31

Clean and Simple with Amber Ink.!!



What'cha doing this Saturday?  UP for another SIMPLE challenge?? How about a Clean and Simple one??  YEP, this one is brought to you by Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays!! 

For my Clean and Simple (YET WAYYYYYY STYLISH) card, I used some images by Amber Ink.!!  The sentiment and gift with a bow are available in the set called 'Your the Perfect Package' that you can see HERE over at Amber Ink.!!  I used just two colors (not including the black outline of the gift itself) of royal blue and white to make this one as clean as possible!  At first I had a bow tied up at the top, but it was too fussy, so I took it off and added some rhinestones in the corner.  I think it looks just great, what'cha think??

And the sponsor is the one and only..........

CraftBrulee is offering up this awesome prize pack below to a lucky participant in the SSDS Clean and Simple challenge HERE!!  Be sure to play along and you just may win all of this.............

Enjoy your day with some crafting!!

2 comments:

Karin said...

LOVE it!! Simply genius!

Taylor said...

Oh, this takes my breath away! I love it!

Howdy!