Sunday, August 1

A Crafty Little Place....

...extended an opportunity to me and I had to accept!  Not only do I get some fabulous (AND FREE!!) crafty-supplies to play with to share with you, but I also get to work with some gals whose 'awesomeness in paper-crafting' exudes from their every pore! 

to see the new
Design Team for A Crafty Little Place!

Claudia, the owner of A Crafty Little Place, has her own online-store!  Here you can find fabulous deals on even more fabulous products!  CLICK HERE to see the lines that Claudia carries at the Die Cuts r Us store for your shopping pleasure! 

I almost forgot to mention that there are also weekly challenges (with prizes!) to keep your mojo moving and inspired!  So look for that every Tuesday here on my blog!!

Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Congrats to you :)

Thanh Vo said...

Congrats Nicole! This is design team number what now?! lol Gotta love your organization, my friend. Hugs.

Howdy!