Thursday, August 12

But I need it....


HI there!  Sorry, I have been a little MIA lately.  I had to send my oldest son back to college for his 2nd year and it was hard!  I don't know what was wrong with me, I didn't even get this upset last year for his FIRST year of college!  Well, I scooted him out today and he's fine, so I think I will live! HA!

I first want to apologize or the crappy picture of this card!  If you are a regular reader you may remember me saying that my camera takes pictures of the color red/rust/coral HORRIBLE.  Well, here above is a FINE example of that fact!!!!!!!!  Believe it or not, but the lighter of the two colors of cardstock on my card is seriously the SAME color as the pearls!!!!!  YEP, a pinky coral!  I think his picture warrants a NEW CAMERA!!!!!!

Well, please look past the horrible color combo as it appears and think coral, burgundy, ruby red, ok?  I used this adorable DIGI PAPER by Amber Ink. that you can see HERE in the store!  I love the fact that for $1.00 you have a never ending supply of this paper!  Just simply PRINT it over and over as needed and you will have all the paper you need!  COOL right?

The sassy image is also by Amber Ink. called 'But I Need it' digi set.  For $7.00 you can use this over and over and always have a perfectly stamped image, since it is digital!  NO smearing here!! HEEHEE!  Check out this set and all of the images it comes with HERE at the store!

I used yesterday's SplitCoast Stampers SKETCH CHALLENGE SC293 for this card!  I love this layout, it's a good one!  The pearls are by Kaiser Scrapbook and the ribbon is by Stampin' Up!  Maybe I will re-take a picture of this card outside so you can see the real colors of this card!  It is actually quite stunning, not meaning to sound braggy, of course!!

Be sure to check back again later, I will have another post for you today!

TTFN! (TaTaForNow!)

3 comments:

Kendra said...

This is a very cute card! I love the pearls and the scallop details!

Karin said...

Loooove her! Awesome coloring and I hate it when the camera won't cooperate too!

Cindy Groh said...

Love this card. Fabulous!

Howdy!