Thursday, August 5

Clean and Simple with some new releases!

Meljen's Designs released these five newbie digis today at their store HERE!  Melissa comes up with the cutest images, I swear!!!!!!!!!!!  I made this tent card using the new 'Back 2 School Pencil' and some basic yellow and black colors to go with our 'Jasper Wildcat' school colors!  Perfect for my youngest's first day of kindergarten, to give to his teacher!

And of course, you can't have new images without a new challenge at the Meljen's Designs BLOG!!  This week, your challenge is to keep it Clean and Simple!!!!!!!  That's hard for me, so I hope you can do it better than I do!

You don't have to use one of Melissa's images, but if you do, you get TWO votes instead of ONE when the Design Team votes on the Top Five!!  And don't forget, just for playing along you get put into the random winner drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!  YEP, you could just win THREE digis of your pick from the store!  Gotta love that!

Be sure to see the creations the design team came up with using these new, adorable images at the main blog HERE!

Take Care!

Howdy!