Monday, August 9

PPC25 and a CAS challenge, too!!

Here's my take on this week's Clean and Simple Challenge at Meljen's Designs using this week's color combo challenge from PICTURE PERFECT CREATIONS!!  I used today's FREEBIE image from Meljen's Designs for my card!  Go pick it up HERE!  Ribbon is by Martha Stewart, bling by Kaiser and EK Success border punch; Copic markers for coloring...  This week's colors are Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum and So Saffron!  What a beautiful combination!!

CLICK HERE to see this week's challenge details at Meljen's Designs!  And CLICK HERE to enter the color combo challenge at PPC!  OH!!  I nearly forgot!  This week is PPC's 25th week of challenges!  So to celebrate we are having a blog candy of some new Stampin' Up! cardstock colored papers!!  Be sure to check it out!!! 

See you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

what a cute card! my son remember this weekend that we never gave his favorite teachers this past year a thank you card! Open house is tomorrow night so I guess I better get busy & make them for him :-) Thanks for the reminder!
~Paula

Tamie said...

Your card is awesome Nicole, and reminded me that I need to start looking and buy school supplies....it is that time of year again. Hope your summer has been awesome for you!!!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

What a lovely card, I like the cropped corners at the top!

- Trish

Howdy!