Tuesday, August 17

Time Is Up!



My time with Amber Ink. is now over.  SNIFF!  I really enjoyed designing for Amber using her awesome images!  She's so talented!  I did get the chance to pass my torch though!  I had so many people that I wanted to give this honor to, it was hard to decide!  But in the end I asked THANH to keep the flame burning!

Thanh is a past fellow Design Team member of mine.  I worked with her for over a year and was just always impressed by her creations!  Check out her blog, Yummy Creations!
Here's my final card as I leave my lovely group of ladies...... this one is using the 'tis the Season digi set!  I used Microsoft Word in import these images on to each other to make a little Christmassy scene!!  I hope you check out the new releases over at AMBER INK.!!  Amber always has great images and I am sure the next release on the 20th will be just as scrumptious!!

Today's a busy day!  Be sure to scroll down to see all of the posts, including the Whimsy Stamps Sale, A Crafty Little Place's Color Challenge AND of course BLOG CANDY!!  (The ribbon on my card here above is using some of that ribbon, but in a gorgeous cranberry red!)

READ ON!!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Very awesome Christmas scene! You do wonderful work with Amber images!

Pam said...

We're gonna miss you Nicole! Your cards are always so gorgeous and YOU always have such spunk. We're still here, but now both of your hands are free to make MORE cards and MORE jewelry etc.etc.etc. Thanks so much for carrying the torch for us and passing it along to Thanh. Keep looking for your brown badge. You were the mama bear on this one!

Maria Matter said...

This is beautiful Nicole!
blessings!

Karin said...

Love this card Nichole and I will look foreward to keeping in touch though the blogs :)

Howdy!