Saturday, August 21

Feeling KRAFTY?


Well, I survived!  YEP, I took my youngest (AND LAST!!! NOPE, not having any more kids for sure!) to kindergarten yesterday!  Thought I would lose it like the Mom at the door hanging all over Grandma who was crying, "MY baby, my BABY!!"  LOL!  It was hilarious!  I felt for her, I did!  But, guess I am a little hardened to it since this was the fourth time sending a kid off to his/her first day of school!  Still sad, but I know how much Isaac has been wanting to go to school.   Plus if he wasn't such a little brain, teaching himself to read when he was just three years old, I would probably worry, but he's gonna do super!

OK, so I know you really are here for the crafty-bit, right?  Well, have no fear, a new challenge is here!  This week's challenge from Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays is so easy that if you don't play along you are really missing the ticket on an easy entry into a fabulous prize by Sassy Studio Designs!!
Sassy Studio Designs is offering up FOUR DIGIS of the winner's choice, just for playing along with this challenge!  SO, what is the challenge, you ask!?  Well, just use KRAFT paper in your project!!  Kraft paper, also known as the new CRUMB CAKE with Stampin' Up, is a great neutral paper that also has a little bit of a textured look to it!  LOVE THAT!! I used Crumb Cake with Chocolate Chip and some sparkly paper by My Mind's Eye for my card above.  Isn't this image cute, too?  SO SASSY!!  And you know me, I just had to add a little pearly bling to decorate it up!  Copic coloring, of course!

Pop on over to Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays to enter your Kraft-inspired creation and also to see the other items made using Sassy Studio Designs images!

Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

Suzie McFloozy said...

Ah bless well done for being a brave mum on Isaac's 1st day - My eldest son, also called Issac, starts primary school in a couple of weeks and my youngest son, Aidan, will be starting nursery later in the year too - I hope I can be as brave as you !
I love this card - how sassy is that honey ?
I do love that DP too x
Also thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Cheryl said...

I love this sassy card! Your coloring is fabulous.

I'm glad to hear you both did so well with his first day of kindergarten. It is always so hard.

Thank you for the heads up win at SSD.

Have a great week end!

Karin said...

Super cute!

Howdy!