Saturday, August 14

SSDS Sketch Challenge: Win WHIMSY!!


Here's my card for today's Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays challenge (PLAY ALONG!! you could win any stamps from WHIMSY STAMPS, including Melissa's images from her line "MELJEN'S Designs", which is what I used here on my card!!)  It's a sketch challenge!  I would love to see you all use this sketch from SSDS, it's a good one!!

OH, AND this is my first attempt at Prisma pencil colors with gamsol, etc.  It made it look soft and sloppy a little, a different texture for me, not COPIC!  I KNOW SHOCK SHOCK!!  Papers are by Die Cuts with a View, the Amber Autumn Fall Collections stack! 

ADORABLE papers, AND LOOK AT THAT RIBBON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Patsy from Prairie Bird Boutique sent me this extra hand-dyed ribbon in my order, isn't it to DIE FOR? OH MY GOSH!! Oh, and don't forget that I am going to be giving away a bundle of 15 yards of her ribbon here on my blog!!  See the details on that on SUNDAY!!!! YEP, tomorrow!! 
I'm gonna give this card to my Isaac's kindergarten teacher on Friday when he heads to school for his first day!!!!! She deserves more than a card, so I may just gift her some chocolates with this, too!!  Be sure to play along with this week's sketch challenge at SSDS HERE and see some cute cards using some images available from Whimsy Stamps, including Meljen's Designs images!!!!

Have a SUPAH SATURDAY!

2 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, how cute! What a wonderful card and super duper cute bear image! Great work, Nicole, but then again all of your work is.

Smiles!
Gwen

Nancy in Iowa said...

This is so sweet. Love how you threaded the ribbons with the eyelets. That detail stumped me. You really nailed it!

Howdy!