Monday, August 16

Color Challenge!



Howdy Peeps!  WOW, it's the last Monday of summer for us here in the Anderson house!!  YEPPERS, my kids start school this Friday!  Josh left last Wednesday to head back up to college and Eli, KayLee and even my Isaac will be in school at the end of the week!  Isaac will be in afternoon kindergarten, so at least I have a little extra time with him over the next school-year!  But, still, I have to remind myself to 'laugh' and not 'cry' when Friday comes around.  So, I may just send this card to myself! LOL!
I used this week's color combo at Picture Perfect Creations to inspire me!  It does look like a happy card with the alternating rhinestones and that ribbon work, right?  Papers are by Die Cuts with a View and the stamp is by Stampin' Up!.  I am including this week's technique challenge at Splitcoast to use ribbon without a bow or knot, as well!  FUN!  Be sure to join in on the challenge at Picture Perfect Creations, you may just win this week's prize!!  Go check out the details HERE!!

Come back later
to hear about my
blog candy giveaway!!

4 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

You had the perfect paper for this color comb! Great card :-)
~Paula a PPC Creator

Tamie said...

super cool paper. I love your layout too Nicole. Awesome.

Lori Turner said...

Hi Nicole - great card this week girlie! That paper is awesome and I love the ribbon :) WTG!

Sandy said...

Wow Nicole your card is fantastic!!! That paper is soo neat! Can't believe your kids start school Friday!! What the heck?? What ever happened to starting on Mondays eh?

Howdy!