Monday, August 2

PPC24 and a Scrappy card!

HAPPY MONDAY!  (ok, does my late afternoon post tell you HOW HAPPY my Monday has been? LOL!!)

Today's card is inspired by the AWESOME color challenge at Picture Perfect Creations!  Megan sure does know how to challenge me!  This card sketch/style was inspired by my friend, Bev Himsel.  She shared a card with me using scraps similar to this one, so I thought I would find some papers in the challenge colors and put my own spin on it.  Isn't it cute? 

I thought this would only take me a half-hour to make... uh, no.  It took me like 2 hours!  I am so anal!!!!  YEP, I said it!  I am so anal!!!!!  I had to have just the right colors, just the right pattern, just the right width, just the right length, etc.......... OH MY GOSH, it seems like I can never make anything SIMPLE! UGH!

POP on over to PPC and take a looksie at all of the challenge cards by the Design Team using this combo!  AND don't forget to play yourself!  There's always a prize involved!! 

See you tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I never would have picked this as one of your cards! WOW, completely different from other items I've seen from you :-) Congrats for thinking outside of your box!
~Paula

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Well all your hard work has paid off - this card look brilliant!!

Erin said...

If it makes you feel better the hard work definitely paid off...I LOVE this card!

Candace said...

Oh my gosh, this turned out SO SO SO CUTE!!! LOVE it, Nicole!!

Lori Turner said...

All your "anal-istic work" paid off big time girlie! This is a super neat card! I love it! Another awesome creation....

Tamie said...

You worked hard and your card just rocks Nicole. I came back from holidays and saw it. This is different for you but soooo perfect at the same time. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!

Howdy!