Tuesday, August 17

Color Challenge!

Hi there and Happy Tuesday to you!!  I had fun this weekend  whipping up some cute cards, I hope you enjoy this one!  Just look at this Lollipop Ella cutie from Claudia & Company!  SO ADORABLE!  And what is equally adorable is this paper by Bo Bunny, available at the Die Cuts R Us store HERE!  You can see all of the supplies (with direct links to the store) just below!   I used another one of the tags that Claudia sells in her store, too, these are really fun to use!  I stamped the tag at bottom so I could write a little 'hello' on the tag to my recipient! 

Papers: Bo Bunny Petal Pushers
Stamps: So Random Sentiment, Lollipop Ella
Pink Flower: Babypink flower by Kaisercraft
Blue Tag
{Fiskars Border Punch for left side of focal image}
Pink Ribbon: Prairie Bird Boutique
Twine was a gift!

This week at 'A Crafty Little Place' you have been challenged with a COLOR challenge! (I LOVE THOSE!) Just use these three colors above in your creation and link it to the challenge post HERE and you will be entered in to win this weeks prize! 

Don't forget that there's gonna be a honkin' COPIC SALE at Die Cuts R Us beginning on August 21st!!  Get that list ready for ordering!  Ciao and Sketch markers will BOTH be on sale, so don't miss it!

See ya soon!!


No comments:

Howdy!