Thursday, August 12

NEWBIES by MD & a BLOG CANDY WARNING!

IT'S ANOTHER THURSDAY
RELEASE DAY
&
A NEW CHALLENGE!

Melissa got scholastically inspired again and wow, did she hit these out of the park!  Aren't they awesome??

These images can be found along with others at Whimsy Stamps!

"What is the challenge?" you ask???

I See Double!
{Use 2 of the SAME image on a card!}

This is a little more on the TOUGH side, right?  But if you pop over HERE to the Meljen's Designs blog you will see how the Design Team rocked it out and they will give you some great ideas!!  You don't have to use images by Meljen's Designs, but if you do, you get TWO entries in for the random prize of THREE digis of your choice!!  GOOD LUCK!!

OH, and be on the look out for a BLOG CANDY PROMO I will be hosting!!  I found a wonderful supplier of ribbon through a friend and just LOVE my ribbons!  Patsy from Prairie Bird Boutique HERE sent me an extra bundle of 15 yards in some gorgeous Autumn colors to give away on my blog!  So stay tuned for that!!

No comments:

Howdy!