Monday, July 26

PPC23 with Deedee's Digis!

HAPPY MONDAY my peeps! 

WOW, another awesome color combo CHALLENGE is facing you at Picture Perfect Creations!  YEP, look at this striking combo!  Isn't is just so eye-catching!?  Be sure to see ALL of the cards by the PPC Creators on the BLOG HERE along with this week's challenge info!

For my card I used just THREE of TWELVE digis that are in a set by Deedee's Digis called Cuties for a Cure HERE!  When you purchase this set of digis you are also supporting the National Childhood Cancer Foundation!  I have plans for the other 9 digis, but for now, this is what you get!!  MAYBE if you are lucky I will show you more on Wednesday {hint, hint, hint!}..... Until then, be sure to play along with the color challenge at PPC and you could just win this week's prize!!


ENJOY THE DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh that is a great color combo! Love your coloring on these, and how you grouped all the "boy" images together -- very fun! Thanks so much for helping to spread the word about this set, Nicole -- I really, really appreciate it!!! Hugs, Deedee

Howdy!