Tuesday, October 12

Color Challenge at ACLP!!

It's another color challenge!  Besides sketches, I love color challenges the best!  Challenges give me a starting point, so this inspiration came easy with these Cosmo Cricket Wanted papers available at the Die Cuts R Us store!  For this challenge at A Crafty Little Place, you are to use Rust, Gold, Blue and Brown!  Be sure to show us your stuff with this easy challenge HERE, perfect colors for fall so why not whip those two together?!

This card is way more clean and simple than my normal style of cards, but I actually still like it which even shocks me!  I am all about layers and images, you know, but this one is stylish with a fun border EK Success punch, a little Martha Stewart glitter down the side and a bit of bling by KaiserScrapbook just perks it up!  AND did you see this So Random Stamp sentiment?  It's so popular right now, so I really enjoyed using it!  I know who this is going to be sent to, too!  Just sayin'!!!!!!!! HAHA!


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Howdy!