Tuesday, October 19

Easel Challenge!


Isn't this just the sweetest?  I am in love with Lori Boyd's LOLLIPOP stamps, they are so cute!  I think this Bumble Bee is perfect for these Cosmo Cricket papers!  So sunny and happy, just like a busy, buzzing bee!  And what would a Bee BE without flowers?  So I was sure to surround this one with a swirl of flowers by Prima, accented with rhinestones by KaiserScrapbook!  I love my bling!


This week at A Crafty Little Place, we are hosting an EASEL CHALLENGE!  Don't know how to make an easel card?  Well, skip on over HERE to see Sheri's easy to follow tutorial!  Then make one to be entered into this week's challenge!

Be sure to check out these papers and Lollipop stamps at the Die Cuts R Us store!  Claudia always has less-than-retail prices on all of her items!  So, it's always SALE DAY at DCRU! 

Enjoy your day!

MY CARD DETAILS:
Digital Stamp: Lollipop Bumble Bee
Papers: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness; Red Paper & Yellow Paper
Copics for coloring

4 comments:

Pam said...

Ahhh...this card made me smile! So precious - love the color!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Nicole - I just love this card! Great colors and that image is just too cute!
Melissa

Cheryl said...

Oh this is so stinkin' cute! I love this image. The papers and flowers are just perfect.

Anita said...

Well, I just love that little bee image...it's adorable! Love the flowers too.

Howdy!