Friday, October 29

SNEAKY PEEK!

HaPpY FrIdAy!  It's a preview day today!  Claudia & Company will be releasing some fabulous new images on November 5th, but I am allowed to give you a little SNEAKY PEEK of one of the new images today!  Maree Truelove designed this sweet wreath stamp!  Of course I am sure she had Christmas in mind when creating it, but since I am not totally ready to see red and green yet, I turned it into a Fall wreath! 

My card is using all paper and button products by Stampin' Up!, twine from a friend and Copic coloring, of course!

Be sure to check out all of the creations using this new image on the Claudia and Company BLOG HERE!!  We will have another sneak peek on Wednesday, so look for that next week, but until then why not shop around the Die Cuts R Us store and see the vast array of products that Claudia has in store for you!  From rubber and digital images to papers and embellies, Claudia has you covered for ALL of your crafty needs!

ENJOY YOUR DAY! 

5 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Cute card, Nicole! I like that image - very cute and so versatile! WTG!

Shelby Goolsby said...

I love how you created a fall wreath, so cute!!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh Nicole - this is gorgeous!!! I love that design paper!!! So simple yet really gorgeous!!! Love it!
Melissa

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. I love the wreath and the dp is so pretty and just perfect for this card.

Pam Varnell said...

Fantastic idea making this a Fall wreath Nicole. Love your card.

Howdy!