Saturday, October 9

RUBBER RELEASE of Meljen's Designs! GASP!

Introducing...... Meljen's Designs
FIRST exclusive line
of
RUBBER STAMPS !!!

There are some Meljen's Designs FANS that have been requesting Melissa's images in RED RUBBER, am I right?!  Well, today your wish has come true! Melissa has created a special line of stamps for YOU and just in time to get those Christmas cards started!!  They are ready for Pre-Order TODAY at Whimsy Stamps HERE and will ship to you in a few weeks!  EEEEK!!

Aren't these just adorable images?!?!?!?  They are available for purchase individually as well as in a collection with a discount!  WOOHOO!!  I think the puppy with reindeer antlers in the gift-wrapping is so adorable!  And look at that Holly Bear, she's soo pretty and feminine!  And snowflake BUNNY, I always love her striped legs!!  AGK that Santa Bear couple is just too sweet, too!  AND being a cat-lover myself, that snow-kitty is one of my favorites!  I can't wait to get my Copics on these!!!!!!


To celebrate this RUBBER RELEASE there's a blog hop!  AND if you hop along you may possibly WIN the WHOLE collection!!  Be sure to HOP to each of the Whimsy Stamps Designers' Blogs beginning HERE with Chris Olsen!  Enjoy the HOP and Good Luck!

Congratulations, Melissa!!

No comments:

Howdy!