Thursday, November 25

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!!!!


Happy Turkey Day!  Today marks the official release of 3 commercials out of 4 being about Christmas and what you 'just have to get' your children, spouse or yourself on December 25th!  HAHA!  And don't think that you will be able to ride in an elevator or be put on hold without hearing 'I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas' or any other traditional Christmas song!! 

SO, I might as well kick it off with Melissa Jenkin's NEW release (below) featuring this uber cute Christmas tree and a couple mugs of cocoa!  And it wouldn't feel like Christmas without carrolling snowmen and a glimpse of homemade Gingerbread men ornaments hanging from a primative Christmas tree or two! 

See all of them HERE at the Whimsy Stamps store and pop on over to see a handful of creations by the Meljen's Designs DT on the blog, which also announces the new challenge of the week, Buttons & Bows!! You could win 3 images of your choice, including ANY of these below, if you are randomly picked! 
I based my card on this week's Sweet Stop Sketch Blog challenge below!  I didn't finish the inside due to time constraints (had to bake some cookies, you know!), so I can't officially enter it, but I do like the sketch!  Korin always has good sketches!!


Thanks so much for checking in on me! 
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with PIE and NAPS!  That's what I am aiming for anyways! 

Blessings to you and yours!!

MY CARD: papers: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Button: Stampin' Up!
Crushed glass glitter by LSS.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card Nicole! Hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Sheila said...

SUPER cute Nicole!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Howdy!