Tuesday, November 23

Joy Snowman!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!! 

Are you excited that Thanksgiving is just TWO DAYS AWAY??? I don't know about you, but I LOVE ME SOME PIE!!!!!!!! HAHA!  There's nothing else that says 'Thanksgiving' better than some homemade pumpkin pie!  I can't wait to eat some!   But, since I have to wait, I might as well get crafty and make some cards, right?!!

SO, here you go!!!!!!!!! A Crafty Little Place isn't having a 'formal' challenge this week, but asked us to use these awesome papers by Basic Grey from the Marjolaine line!  Aren't these beautiful?  When you first look at the collection, it doesn't really make winter come to mind, but I really wanted to use this sweet Joy Snowman digi by Jane's Doodles, so I made it work!


A close up of the glittery SMOOCH by Stampin' Up!, isn't is lovely?  It goes on like a nail polish and dries quickly, so that is wonderful for last minute gals like myself!  The bottom scallop of the card was made by a punch by EK Success, snowflakes by Martha Stewart punches and of course I used COPICS for coloring and crinkled seam binding by Prairie Bird Boutique!!


Pop on over to 'A Crafty Little Place' to see this week's challenge post and all of the creations that the Design Team made using the Marjolaine line by Basic Grey!  And don't forget that Claudia couldn't wait until Black Friday to begin offering awesome steals and deals!  Check out the Die Cuts R Us store every day this week, INCLUDING Thanksgiving, to get in on some awesome sales!



Papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine 6x6 collection
image: Joy Snowman by Jane's Doodles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your snowman! YOu are so creative!!! Thank you for sharing your ideas :) I find you very inspirational!

Howdy!