Saturday, November 20

New Challenge Blog!!!!!!!!!!

If you know me, I LOVE challenge blogs!  Well, I got wind of a new challenge blog called Card Makin' Mamas!  Isn't that the cutest??? So easy to remember, too!!!!!!!!

A new challenge has been posted and I AM SURE that you can play along this week, because it is ALL about HOLIDAYS!!!!  So link your creations to the CMM challenge blog and you could just win their prize this week!!!!!!!  What is it?  Well, "JUST" four images of YOUR choice from Meljen's Designs digi line!!  That's some incentive, eh?

I have a holiday card being posted on here tomorrow that I am going to be entering into Jessica's challenge, I hope you can play along, too! 

See you in the morning!

1 comment:

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

awe Nicole, you are so sweet. Now my little group blog won't be so little anymore. I hope the group members won't mind. LOL.

Howdy!