Tuesday, November 2

Sketch Challenge!!


SugarStick Digital Image: Grandparents
Papers: Basic Grey's Wander Sampler pack

HAPPY TUESDAY!

Another challenge from A Crafty Little Place!  This week it is a sketch challenge!  Put it together with a "masculine" twist and you can enter this week's challenge HERE!  I used Basic Grey's Wander paper line for my card, adding a bit of Not Quite Navy blue cardstock as an accent color.  A touch of twine through my button gives it a nice touch without over-doing it for a MAN-card!  The man image is ONE of two from the Grandparents SUGARSTICKS collection by Lori Boyd!  You can see her images, these papers and the sentiment (Miss You) vertical set in the Die Cuts R Us store HERE!

I think I may send this to my minister that just retired last year.  I really do miss him and I think he would appreciate a personal note letting him know how much he's missed by me and my family!  Miss you, Steve!



Hope you face the challenge this week at ACLP!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

Howdy!