Wednesday, February 10

Challenge Day


INSIDE:
It's another Whimsie Doodles Wednesday CHALLENGE DAY at Paper Craft Planet!  Unfortunately, I didn't get to last week's PCP challenge to use red SO, I thought I would at least use RED in this week's challenge! 

CLICK HERE to see the chatter and excitement of this week's challenge of 'Love is in the Air!"  To make this as heart filled lovey dovey as I could for Sheri's challenge today I used the Whimsie Doodles SOCKMONKEY with accompanying sentiment!  The papers are new from Stampin' UP! and the heart punches are by Stampin' UP!, too!  I used Copics for coloring and ran out of my pink while making the inside sentiment!  UGH!! You can tell, it is kind of splotchy... sorry about that!

I hope you pop over to PCP today and see all of the exciting new creations that are shared there! 

Have a SUPAH day!

No comments:

Howdy!