Monday, February 8

You Strike My Fancy!!!


Happy MONDAY to you!  Isn't this the sweetest?  I made this card for the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps DIGI BLOG HERE!  I used the Bowling Strike image HERE and one of the three Bowling Sentiments HERE!  I kept my card simple and stream-lined so it would look more masculine.  This way I can give it to my hubby for Valentine's Day!  Good thing he never checks out my blog, otherwise he would know he's getting this adorable card! HA! 
Here are the Copic Markers that I used for my card!
 

There are so many new digi images at the Sweet 'n Sassy STORE now that it has gone ALL digital!  Don't forget to pick up some clear stamps while they last, though!  There are some really awesome deals, perfect for you and those stamping friends of yours!!

Blessings on your day!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Great idea for a Valentine Card! Love the layout and of course your coloring is always the top of the mark!!

Howdy!