Friday, February 19

Some Eye Candy for ya!





HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU!  And it should be, at least for you!  As for me, wow, I am tired.  I was up all night with my poor sickly daughter!  She was fine all day, afternoon, evening and even up after she went to bed.  BUT then it all fell apart and she and I ended up sleeping in the bathroom!  Poor girl!  So, needless to say the card I had started last evening didn't get finished this morning.  She's doing fine, but still wants to lay down with me and basically rest.  So, being the mommy I am, I am doing this!  SO, I got her busy a bit ago and thought I would pop in and post a variety of digis from the Sweet 'n Sassy Store!!

From new baby to not feeling well and Easter images, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has something for everyone's crafting style!  Pop on over to the STORE HERE!  Korin adds new images weekly, if not DAILY!  She and the other illustrators are drawing FANATICS!  So, go get ya some Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps today!

Back tomorrow!

No comments:

Howdy!