Saturday, April 3

Flights of Fancy

Good Morning!  Today is begins another STAMP, SCRAP and DOODLE SATURDAYS CHALLENGE!  This week we are challenging you with "FLIGHTS OF FANCY" (anything with wings)!  I used an adorable image by Whimsie Doodles called Patience Pixie that you can find HERE in the Whimsie Doodles store!

This week, SSDS has another challenge SPONSOR, 1-2-3 STITCH!  They are offering up a cute stamp set by Inkadinkadoo, shown below! 



About my card: I used papers, ribbon by Stampin' UP!, Nestibilities for circle diecutting and the sketch is based on the latest CardPatterns #57 Sketch HERE!  And here are the COPICS I used in creating this card!
Hope you join the FLIGHTS OF FANCY challenge!

3 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Cutie-patootie card Nicole!

Linda said...

Oh she is very cute! I love the way you colored her.

Lesley said...

Great card, love the image!

Howdy!