Wednesday, April 21

Freebie for the Earth Day Challenge!


In honor of Earth Day, Whimsie Doodle's challenge this week is to make a card around this theme!!

CLICK HERE to see all of the Challenge Details at the Paper Craft Planet Group and to join in on the fun!  AND if you don't have an image to get you started, CLICK HERE to get a FREEBIE image that I am POSITIVE you will LOVE LOVE LOVE!

For my card, I used the newly-released SOW-LEAH image!  Can't you just see how awesome she is getting ready to plant her organic garden???  And wow, what awesomely cute tools she has!  I think if garden stores offered more tools and wheelbarrows with stylish colors, I think more women may just take an interest in gardening! LOL!!  CLICK HERE to go shopping at the Whimsie Doodles store and don't forget to pick up your freebie digi!
These are the Copics I used in creating this card!
ENJOY YOUR DAY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome card Nicole!! You are the QUEEN of coloring those awesome images!!! You just blow me away!!

Stop by my blog today because I gave you a Sunshine Award since you are always a big ball of sunshine and a great friend and a super talented lady!!

http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/

Melis said...

Nicole - Your little Leah is soooooo cute! I love your coloring and how you did the grass. Beautiful job!

Robb_eeie said...

Thanks for posting / linking to the free image at *Whimsie Doodle*. Your Earth Day card is endearing!
I can never get enuf of your yummy Copic pics either .

Kim said...

Precious card Nicole! Love every bit of it!

Thanh Vo said...

How many times can I say, LOVE IT!!! lol ;)

Howdy!