Friday, April 16

SO CUTE!

Good Afternoooooon!  I am so sorry for this late posting!!  I won't go into WHY this is so late, trust me, you don't want to know! HA!  But, my migraine and allergies are better now so I finally got the mojo to get back to the craft room today.  My card is featuring a cutie patootie image by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called MILTON READING that you can find HERE in the SNSS store!
I based my card on this week's Card Positioning Systems sketch above along with some My Mind's Eye papers and Prima Flowers.  I got the cream pearl dots from Hobby Lobby, I think they are their store brand.

Don't forget to check out all of the new Digis at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store!  Korin just added some really cute images; I can't wait to get to those!  OH, and be sure you come back tomorrow for another card based on the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays challenge!!  It's a really pretty one!

Enjoy your evening!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so bright and cheery! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Micki said...

oh I love MME papers, lol have way too many of them. That card is soooo cute!

Howdy!