Saturday, April 17

Rainbow Kitty!

The Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays challenge blog has posted their newest challenge!!!!!!  This one was easy for me!  This week's challenge is Buttons, Bows and BLING!  Well, HELLO!?  Have you seen my cards! HAHAHA!  They are covered in bling and bows!  Buttons, not so often, but I think it is because they aren't out in plain view and I forget to use them!  But I was happy to learn that this challenge was typical of my style!!

My card is using TWO Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps images that I merged together!  I used the Rainbow Scene {HERE} and the Purrfect Friend {HERE} for my card!  I used some Kaiser Scrapbook BLING, some Very Vanilla ribbon by Stampin' UP! and clear buttons backed with punched out flowers using a Stampin' UP! punch.  I also used this week's Unscripted Sketches design for composition inspiration!

This week over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Paper Craft Planet group, there's a new challenge!  This week we are to use Green and Purple!  So I knew right away I wanted to use these papers by My Mind's Eye!  The lilac lavender color is really pretty and the patterns are great, too!  Check out the challenge HERE and the prize you will earn by playing along!!

AND SPEAKING OF PRIZES..... if you join in on the Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays challenge HERE, you could win this week's prize of FIVE FREE DIGIS from SEW MANY DIGITAL STAMPS!  So, why don't you play along!?


Have a great Saturday!

These are the Copics I used in creating this card!

4 comments:

Angie Cortes said...

OMGoodness...This is just too cute!! I love the designer paper and the bling around the image is so fun :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great combination of images, Nicole!! This is just such a sweet and cheery card!!

Bonita Rose said...

such a colorful card.. beautiful!

valen said...

What a lovely card! The colors you used are so bright. It´s like the rainbow just comes of the paper :)

Howdy!