Thursday, April 29

NEW RELEASE & Challenge!!

Maybe you haven't heard, but EVERY Thursday is RELEASE DAY at Meljen's Designs!!  Melissa couldn't hold her excitement of sharing her digis every three weeks as originally planned, so now she is blessing us with her designs each and every THURSDAY!  AND with each New Release goes a NEW CHALLENGE!  Can you guess what this week's is by looking at my card??

Well, I am sure you can figure out by the SHAPE of my card that it has something to do with that!  CLICK HERE to go to the Design Team blog to read up on the details on how you can participate AND possibly win some FREEBIE digis of your choice!

My card is using the newly released SCUBA BEAR!!  Ain't he adorable!?  I cut my card's corner to run along the oval curve of my Scuba Bear's diecut shape by simply exacto-ing around a Spellbinder's nestibility that was slightly larger than the Bear's.  EASY PEASY!  I also made up the inside sentiment to go with him.  The scene makes him look as if he is searching for something, so I made the sentiment BELOW to go with that idea!!  Do you like it??

My daughter will probably have to take this from me to give to her Bestie, Haley!  They are the 'BESTEST' of friends, as KayLee would say!  For my card, I used some papers by My Mind's Eye Out and About line of papers, some Soft Sky (retired) Stampin' UP! ribbon and rhinestones by Kaiser Scrapbook Co.  I have a few others already designed up for your viewing pleasure, so be sure to check back to see those!

See below the rest of the adorable SEA-THEMED creatures that Melissa designed up for this week!  And CLICK HERE to go to the store to buy them individually for $3.00, or SAVE A HONKIN 30% and buy the entire collection {HERE} for $14.00!!  Now THAT is an AWESOME DEAL!

Don't forget to check out the other Designers' Creations on the Design Team Blog HERE!!  Their creations are fabulous with all the cool shapes AND uber cute digis by Meljen's Designs!!

I will be double posting today,
so COME BACK in a bit!!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

what an absolutely gorgeous card! i love the shape!! and the color combo is awesome!

Howdy!