Thursday, October 25

Busy, Busy!

Ok, I was really aiming for one blog entry a day, and already 3 days into it, I failed! UGH! I last blogged on Monday, which seemed like yesterday and here I am on Thursday NIGHT! This week went by soooooo fast!

I have just received some more lampwork beads in the mail today and just finished stringing two of the 5 sets! They are FAB-U-LOUS!!!!! I can't wait to get the remaining beads from my new lampwork bead maker next week! THOSE are Fab-u-lous too, and in a totally different style! I hope that the shows in November will be a hit and will help me get started and flowing with this new career!

Tomorrow is the kids' fall break, so no school! SO, hopefully, I will be able to get more done with the help of my 17 1/2 year old son. Josh is such a super help and the little ones just love him! I will try to post one of the bracelets that will be up for grabs at the show on November 11th!

Blessings on your evening!

No comments:

Howdy!